what color call to get???

No, all of my prime breeders are going. I have two pet quality drakes I am keeping as they follow me everywhere when doing chores. Plus they free range with our African geese and go in their house when told to goto bed.

Quote:
I declare you drive on up here to Shumway, Illinois and drop off some of them there call ducks!
wink.png

*Hint Hint*
big_smile.png

Quote:
I declare you drive on up here to Shumway, Illinois and drop off some of them there call ducks!
wink.png

*Hint Hint*
big_smile.png

and if you ever come my way be sure to bring a trio of blue fawns! (
wink.png
)

Last edited:
Quote:
wink.png

*Hint Hint*
big_smile.png

Steven you are funny! We have gone over this before, too cold, too much snow, no way.
lau.gif

Quote:
wink.png

*Hint Hint*
big_smile.png

Steven you are funny! We have gone over this before, too cold, too much snow, no way.
lau.gif

Does chipping off an inch of ice off the water bowls too cold?
tongue.png

And guess who has to put their fingers in the freezing butt cold water to get the chunks of ice out?? Me!
tongue.gif

Gosh darn picky ducks!

Oh and there hasn't been any snow, YET! Only depressing....rain...
Snow makes me happy and sad at the same time. Could be because I don't have to go anywhere when its snowing oh and guess who also had to shovel that nasty white crap off the concrete in front of the garage and drive-way! Me, again! We don't want dearest mommy wrecking her almost brand new car in the ditch!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom