What color is this silkie chick?

Feb 17, 2021
Somewhere down in Texas
Hi everyone, i think I’m putting this in the right section. :)
So I got 10 bantam chicks yesterday and 3 of them are silkies. I know one is white and one is a light blue that might turn white, but then there’s the 3rd one. I don’t know what color it is, or will be. Any help is greatly appreciated even though I don’t NEED an answer right away, it would be nice to have somewhat of an idea. Thanks for any help! BB8D9509-F2CD-47EB-BA30-FD16760EA097.jpeg 98F2DE3D-A77A-41F1-A75D-70E84636C9CD.jpeg
These are the only pictures I have right now, but I can get more later if I need to. :)

Hi everyone, i think I’m putting this in the right section. :)
So I got 10 bantam chicks yesterday and 3 of them are silkies. I know one is white and one is a light blue that might turn white, but then there’s the 3rd one. I don’t know what color it is, or will be. Any help is greatly appreciated even though I don’t NEED an answer right away, it would be nice to have somewhat of an idea. Thanks for any help! View attachment 2712402View attachment 2712404
These are the only pictures I have right now, but I can get more later if I need to. :)
I'm still new to silkies but it looks to be a patridge!

Back
Top Bottom