What color orpington is this?

dracoe19

Songster
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Warrenton, Virgina
I hatched out some orpingtons a few weeks ago from eggs I bought and I am unsure of the color of this one. Of the ones I kept I know I got 2 blues and this one... I would think splash but their is no blue spots on it. It looks completely white. So what do you
think? Sorry for the crappy photos I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow.

Here are some better pictures of her (I'm guessing). It looks like she has a slight lavender tint to her head... No where else on her body does she have a different colored feather :/. I think her tail has one really light colored feather but that's it. Also her legs are green which I find very strange... she is a pure breed orpington I know that just not sure how she has green legs and her siblings have the blue slate/ black legs... The brown is from dirt it's not actual color on her by the way.

Great... Well at least I got 2 nice blue orpingtions. Doe you know what it could be crossed with? To my knowledge the person I got the eggs from had everyone separated and they never interacted with other breeds. Could it just be a recesive fault showing up or a trait a parent has that is not desirable? Thank you for your help!

Back
Top Bottom