What colour are my eyes?

Put on a shirt that is forest green, look in the mirror, and ask yourself that question!
gig.gif

Coming from a family with lots and lots of folks with eyes just like that, I say, "green."

Sometimes, blue-eyed peoples' eyes will turn green in their teens, but they don't always finish turning green, creating a turquoise-like coloring. But that would be considered green.

Put on a shirt that is forest green, look in the mirror, and ask yourself that question!
gig.gif

Coming from a family with lots and lots of folks with eyes just like that, I say, "green."
Thanks, yeah some people think they're hazel because of the brown in the middle haha

I'm the lucky one who has completely deep blue eyes
gig.gif
Sometimes, blue-eyed peoples' eyes will turn green in their teens, but they don't always finish turning green, creating a turquoise-like coloring. But that would be considered green.
My eyes used to be blue when i was really little but i think they started to change around 4 or 5... aw i love deep blue eyes! very beautiful:D

My eyes are just like yours but, on a cloudy day they appear brown - on a bright , sunny day they are green. My son's eyes are blue but, in bright light they seem almost light gray.

Back
Top Bottom