What comb is this??

It looks similar to the R/r+ P/p+ birds I have had from crossing a Silkie to a Cochin bantam. I don't really have any good close pictures to show it I don't think, but here are some of the boys from that cross. (Mother was a silkied Cochin so that's why the F1s from that cross are silkied as well. ;) )

Rosey and Buzz.jpg

It looks similar to the R/r+ P/p+ birds I have had from crossing a Silkie to a Cochin bantam. I don't really have any good close pictures to show it I don't think, but here are some of the boys from that cross. (Mother was a silkied Cochin so that's why the F1s from that cross are silkied as well. ;) )

View attachment 3493185
Ok, looks like is possible then.

This little 2-week-old hatched looking like a tiny goose!! The biggest honker I've ever seen on such a tiny little creature lol It's just getting bigger and bigger and rosier! Baby feather sexed HEN at 2 days old (and again at 3 days old) but, because the comb area is becoming so much more rosey pink than his/her siblings, I'm beginning to wonder if it's a ROO?! What kind of comb IS it?? It looks so much more clustered than a pea comb. Is it rose? Walnut?? Mama is White Leghorn and daddy is Ameraucana.View attachment 3493064View attachment 3493065View attachment 3493067
Thanks, y'all!
Pea comb hybrid. And it is definitely a rooster
The comb is either a rose or a cushion/walnut comb

Back
Top Bottom