what company incubator do you like for large scale 200+ ?

Romanianskulll

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 19, 2013
Attica-MI.
I am looking at the CQF Sportsman. I have read very good reviews on this machine. The Brinsea is pricey. Almost twice as much pricey. Dickey seemed to get hot and cold reviews. What do you folks use for large numbers ? Thanks in advance

I can vouch that brinsea OVA easy incubators are great. Very nice incubators. Maybe you can look out for a scratch and dent on their website and wait for a promotion code to use? Or go with sportsman. I haven't had any experience with sportmans but I've always heard good things about them.

I really like the Brinsea's. And it's a quality machine. If I had the $1200 to $1500 dollar funds right now , I may not hesitate on its purchase. I know I will be in the market for another larger incubator. Just now the timing is lacking. I like your suggestions !

We run 3 small incubators(and a spare LG in case of emergency) they arnt nearly enough for what we hatch..Im looking at ordering a Dickey..
I will add that I have a friend who built 4 sportsman sized cabinet bators..Used rotiserrie(sp?) motors for the turning trays..They all worked perfectly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom