What could this baby be?

MadisonC

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2018
Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone could take a swing at identifying or confirming what our little chick that we have affectionately taken to calling "Baby" until we can figure out if it's a rooster or hen, although I have developed a habit of calling it a she haha!

She was in with a mix of chicks and we were told she was a bantam, and shes exceptionally small for sure despite being at least 2-3 weeks old(I actually have another forum question posted to try and figure out why she doesn't seem like she's growing). Her legs are a blackish gray and not feathered at all.
29884590_2011374012223384_872456180_o.jpg

Thank you in advance for any and all help! :) **If needed I can post other photos**

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone could take a swing at identifying or confirming what our little chick that we have affectionately taken to calling "Baby: until we can figure out if it's a rooster or hen, although I have developed a habit of calling it a she haha!

She was in with a mix of chicks and we were told she was a bantam, and shes exceptionally small for sure despite being at least 2-3 weeks old(I actually have another forum question posted to try and figure out why she doesn't seem like she's growing). Her legs are a blackish gray and not feathered at all.
View attachment 1319700

Thank you in advance for any and all help! :)
:jumpy :welcome

Hello, everyone! I was wondering if anyone could take a swing at identifying or confirming what our little chick that we have affectionately taken to calling "Baby" until we can figure out if it's a rooster or hen, although I have developed a habit of calling it a she haha!

View attachment 1319700

Thank you in advance for any and all help! :) **If needed I can post other photos**
I dont know but I just want to say that it's an adorable chick!

Back
Top Bottom