What could this boys lineage be?

Glennzo

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2020
F096C22A-65EB-4DA3-9DDB-F09E0AF38A96.jpeg
So I am wondering what this boy could be a cross of? He is 13 weeks old and is already as tall as his ‘mom’ (she is the Black Australorp x Buff Orpington Hen). I got these eggs from a gentlemen who was working on a cross between Potch Koekoek (South African version of a Barred Plymouth Rock) Rooster and a Lohman Brown hen. He also added some eggs that were cross of a Americauna Rooster and Lohman Brown hen. This Boy is huge, feet are black, and has the most beautiful coloring. Just a point of interest, he will be 14 weeks old this Tuesday and he (and his nest mates) is still mothered by his mommy.

RoostersAreAwesome

Crossing the Road
May 21, 2017
View attachment 2205816 So I am wondering what this boy could be a cross of? He is 13 weeks old and is already as tall as his ‘mom’ (she is the Black Australorp x Buff Orpington Hen). I got these eggs from a gentlemen who was working on a cross between Potch Koekoek (South African version of a Barred Plymouth Rock) Rooster and a Lohman Brown hen. He also added some eggs that were cross of a Americauna Rooster and Lohman Brown hen. This Boy is huge, feet are black, and has the most beautiful coloring. Just a point of interest, he will be 14 weeks old this Tuesday and he (and his nest mates) is still mothered by his mommy.
Do you have updated pictures?

Top Bottom