what could this possibly be?

This is a picture of my EE pullet, Lucy, stalking me at the back door. I am on my iPad, and this is the only clear(ish) picture I have of her pea comb. With my EE girls, their combs are virtually non-existent. There are many online diagrams of various comb types if you wish to look at them to compare. That really helps narrow down breed or mix of breeds.

This is a picture of my EE pullet, Lucy, stalking me at the back door. I am on my iPad, and this is the only clear(ish) picture I have of her pea comb. With my EE girls, their combs are virtually non-existent. There are many online diagrams of various comb types if you wish to look at them to compare. That really helps narrow down breed or mix of breeds.
yeah she has a very tiny comb. I will take a better photo this evening (as long as I can lock my dog up so she isn't trying to "assist" me) and post it here so that maybe I can have a better idea!

yahoo!! this is for sure a she! I got my first egg from her this weekend
big_smile.png
about half the size of the eggs from my grown buff orpington girls, but it was pretty a smooth!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom