What day is lockdown on a goose egg

I'm so happy!

Attachments

• 20170604_154446.jpg
    20170604_154446.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 40
:celebrate:D:):cool::celebrate
It is officially out of the shell! Already trying to get up on its feet!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:highfive::yesss::thumbsup:yesss::ya:woot:woot:wee:celebrate:D:):cool::celebrate:eek::love

Whoa! Look at everything that happened while I was away. She is SO CUTE. Congrats on hatching your goose egg! Now you have to tackle a new phase of development...It really is a relief once they get out of the egg though.

And uh oh...You were the first thing she saw...Y'all are going to be in love now hahaha. I've noticed that too, they really open their eyes briefly once they get out then keep them shut mostly for a while. Maybe they're trying to get a good look at mom before they rest?

Poor Lola. My ducklings love and crowd around any gosling they see, but I suspect that's because they've imprinted heavily on goslings.

I'm very sorry about the baby turkey. Poults are awfully cute, too...I can see why your husband wants one. I'm glad he's building something for your goosies, they will appreciate it.

Congratulations!

Thank you so much! It is so exciting it is trying to move around a lot already peeps here an there and lots of mini naps. It didn't take long once the head came out it pushed the rest of the way lots of q tips cotton balls distilled water from the jug and a pair of tweezers made things go smoothly.

HELP! I have no idea how to post on this site but I have one duck egg that I put in my incubator for a friend. It's day 27 and the egg has a black spot near the air sack. Should I disgard this egg?

Back
Top Bottom