What did everyone give their loved ones for Christmas?

We always buy 1 nice "family gift" and this year it was the Wii w/the Wii fit. Since all of us are trying to be healthier,this will help. The kids all got the needed basics;clothing,shoes,coats etc.The animals had chew toys n bones and the girls all had a feast on Christmas Morning.

Quote:
What's a Bruce Lee set and a police academy set?

Movies!!!!
lol.png

I got my hubby as really nice laser etched plaque of Dodgers Stadium. He bleeds blue.

Quote:
What's a Bruce Lee set and a police academy set?

Movies!!!!
lol.png

I got my hubby as really nice laser etched plaque of Dodgers Stadium. He bleeds blue.

Oh now I get it!!!! Light dawns over Marblehead.

I got my father and his wife a spotting scope with an adapter so they can attach their camera. They are snowbirds and do a lot of travelling in their RV.
Brother and SIL got a glass birdfeeder with solarlights built in, for their deck.
Neighbors got wine and sweets
Coworkers got baking kits- monkey bread, pumpkin loaf etc + candy
Staff got teddy bears and pens + candy.

It's kinda funny. They love fancy or funny pens. I regularly buy them just for fun. Christmas day I was talking to one of them, and she was saying how much she liked the new pen. I joking said "yeah, but they'll all be lost by New Years Day." She laughed and agreed. Wasn't 30 minutes later and she had already lost her pen.

Imp

I got hubby custom handmade spurs..it was the best present for me to see the expression on his face when he saw those spurs with his brand on them..

I paid my son's $120 speeding ticket.
sad.png

DD got clothes and jewelry.

DH got some sweet treats and gag gifts.

We are treating our little family to a trip someplace warm pretty soon!
cool.png

I got my mom a snuggie (she loved it), for my dad me and my mom went in together and got him a blu ray player, and and the favorite gift I gave was to my sister I got her a pair of Phantom of the Opera tickets and she absolutely loves this play it has the added bonus that I get to go with her because I love this play as much as she does.

Back
Top Bottom