What did Santa Bring you?!

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
I got a new camera from my folks!! Crock pot from my hubby. Snoopy lights and salt&pepper shakers. Gingerbread man dish towels

Here are a few pics of my "kids"

Spook and her new chewy

1659_christmas_09_2.jpg

FatBoy doesn't know if he is coming or going

1659_christmas_09_3.jpg

Butterscotch post new catnip toys--I think she's stoned

1659_christmas_09.jpg

Bashful ready for bed

1659_christmas_09_5.jpg

Lurchie post Yule dinner and ready to nap

1659_christmas_09_6.jpg

My Charlie Brown tree

1659_christmas_09_7.jpg

A step stool.

Seriously, i'm 5'0 and they thought i'd want one, because I'm so short. (rest of the family is 5'9 or more, women included).

i got
The nightmare before christmas bobble heads
A new skull bag
A 'rude french' book
A vampire book
Battlestar Galactica seasons 3 & 4
woot.gif

and a candy cane as big as my arm!!

ETA: i just realised that people reading this would assume im a teenager... im not.. i am actually a grown up lol

Last edited:
Santa hasn't been here either. DGS (5 y/o) was still awake 15 min. ago. So I'm pacing, also. However, since DGD had to go see momma overnight, we opened gifts earlier. Got a new portable GPS - much needed as I'm somewhat "directionally challenged" when driving in unfamiliar territory. And for birthday, a new electric grill
roll.png
- these folks like for me to cook!
lol.png

I received a surprise when I came back in from my car a couple of minutes ago, my son was down stairs. I had just gone out to get the things for his stocking. Thank goodness I had them in a bag. I told him I just came back from the store, he didn't know any better. He said, SANTA CAME, I said well he must had come when I went to the store. I don't know if he's going back to sleep.
lol.png

MERRY CHRITMAS EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom