What did Santa Bring you?!

from the GF's parents.
IMG_5146.jpg

My best gift is a two Mute Swan cygnets that I am picking up tomorrow, a pair of those Reebok reinspire shoes, and Super Mario Bros for Wii.

A gingerbread kit.
smile.png
I've always wanted to build a gingerbread house and just finished making it today!
big_smile.png

I got a Hovabator 1588!!!!
wee.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Gotta wait until it warms up to use it...i do not know if I can do it. No place to put them during the NE winter.

Also DH got me a KURIG coffee maker, LOVE it!

An incubator egg turner,
celebrate.gif
Now I don't have to make sure I get home in time to turn the eggs. I also got an electric heating blanket and some more snowmen decorations that I collect.
wee.gif

Well, I got my first ever eggs from my pullets a week ago
ya.gif
... And this morning I recieved a new computer. My last one was broken, to say the least... It still worked... Kind of... I got a windows 7 updater kit thingy (If you can tell, I am in no way computer literate), and a wii game. Resort, I think?

But my favorite gift ever this year, was the fact my father survived his widow-maker heart attack and was able to spend Christmas with me! This makes me much happier than anything else.
wee.gif
hugs.gif
I hope everyone else had as wonderful a holiday as I did!!!

My dear daughters got together and bought a plastic popcorn tub and filled it with two movies on DVD, two cans of soda, four candy bars and two bags of popcorn. I LOVE it!!!! They are such wonderful kids.

Last edited:
um....

popcorn tin
mouse pad
computer cleaning supplies
a computer chair......

(must be i'm on byc and fb to much)

a new camera. hopefully this one lasts a year
bed sheets
and a cool screwdriver
risk game
chocolate, chapstick... all the little stuff i love to get
tongue.png

might be missing some other little stuff but i didn't get an incubator like i asked... and was sotra the only thing i asked
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom