What did Santa Bring you?!

I got some new tools - pliars with bright yellow handles so they don't get lost in the yard for a year (I'm serious, my old needle nose pliars spent a year in the front yard before I was reunited with them!)
some flannel PJ's that probably aren't warm enough for the dead of winter, but they're so soft and cute I know I'll get some use out of them!!
and a Hunter fan for our bedroom!!! We really needed one, it was on my "to buy in the sping" wish list

DH got some tools & first aid kit stuff for his new truck, and a pair of jumper cables and a LED Mag light for his truck (I have 3, he had none! lol) Can you tell that he got a new truck last month???

My grandpa also gifted us a half ham and some money that we'll probably use to pay off a CC.

It was a great Christmas because my 80+ y.o. grandparents and all my sisters and my aunt & uncle and my sister's boyfriend were all able to get together on the SAME night at the SAME time despite work, the flooding and the closed Interstate! PLUS as we were leaving around midnight it started to SNOW!! Immagine! A "white Christmas" in ARKANSAS!!!! HOW SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!

I hear I am getting a shredder this year.Excited I wont have to soak papers and rip them up.Even better is it shreds credit cards,so I told dh to get his stack ready.I cut mine up a long time along,but he has way to many to do the old fashion way.

Everyone is still sleeping here.I was excited to see the temp is 33.Yesterday it was 16 or 12 at this time.Unfortunately we are having freezing rain for the day.Not a big deal except my mom is driving an hour to get to us in that rain.

Happy Holidays!

I got lots
smile.png

New tele og mummy and daddy, vampire book (Night world! Anyone read it?), Lot of clothes, Money, Choc's, a 2010 calender and a big soft squishy night gown. Seem's my boyfriend took notice of myt shivering in my thin silky one
smile.png

Merry christmas xxx

Last edited:
I got a new smart cell phone, cell car charger, and a new camera, a snuggie, a hoodie with a horse and Ipod on it (it is really cute, I got it from my sister), a new coffee maker, my aunt and grandma gave me a bathroom travel kit which is great because I housesit overnight and it is perfect for that. Croc shoes that have the fleece in it.

Stainless steel crock pot, new bedding set (oh microfiber......mmm), incubator, and my pullets. Still haven't been to my parents....

But I'm depressed because I didn't get a camera. Instead it was a disposable one....someone is being cheap around here!

If my husband heard you got a new drum set he would cry. He wanted an Orange County but I was like HUH?! I'm not paying over $1000 just for a piccolo snare. I bought him a jig-saw instead..HAHA. He has been playing since he was 14 and he is now 22. He was in one of the most popular hardcore bands about 5 years ago) that's how I met him.

Just for laughs and memories here is a picture of him when he was about 17 or 18 (don't know the exact date.
78468485_l.jpg

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
I got happy DD's with Xmas gifts! Thats all I ever want! My SIL did give me a beautiful picture frame with all my chickens and duck collage! Best gift ever! She snuck to my house numerous times to get the best shots of all my babies!! I ll post later-The frame is made out of very old barnwood from her old house!

Back
Top Bottom