What did you crave when you were pregnant?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Birdgirl, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Im craving onion rings and breaded tenderloins, but with both my girls it was fruit and popsicles.... so maybe this is a boy?

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

DS #1- chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches and coffee milkshakes

DS #2- sherbet ice cream...preferable Raspberry.

DD #1- Bagels and Pancakes with peanut butter. (they were really the only things I could keep down for 9 months...)

3. Birdgirl

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    hehe, Oh I hear you I hate getting sick

4. chicknerd

chicknerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    NH
    Quote:I craved something different for all three of my boys. During the last pregnancy I could not touch salad. Still have a hard time with it.

Good luck!

5. Birdgirl

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    yea I figured it was just because. None of those old wives tales work.... I just have a feeling its a boy. And its not that I want one, I honestly dont care as long as its healthy, thats all I really want. But Id like for my husband to have a boy, I know that would just make his day. [​IMG]

6. crazy cat lady

crazy cat lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    NW Illinois
    barbeque potato chips with my first. Otherwise I don't think I had cravings.

7. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    With DS, anything I saw on TV (Red Lobster commercials were killer!) Strangely, I didn't want ice cream as often, and I love ice cream.
    So far with #2, no cravings at all, but the thought of red sauces made me feel ill for a while in the beginning.

8. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Hot Fudge Sundaes!

When I could keep them down.

24/7 Morning?? sickness.

I always lost weight when I was pregnant.

9. anbhean

anbhean Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2010
    Colorado
    LOL! This thread cracked me up because I'm pregnant right now too (23 weeks) and I was having the most intense pecan pie craving right when I saw this thread! But for the most part with me it's french fries and anything with tomatoes, hot peppers and onions. I could literally eat a bowl of pico de gallo every day with a spoon and a big smile. What can I say, the kid likes tomatoes and onions!

10. Birdgirl

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    LOL, evertime I get sick I tell my husband well he doesnt like "this". I got sick almost everday the first 3 months, Im almost 16 weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by