What did you do in the garden today?

Not today but last weekend we redid our side gate and fence, and cleaned up and pruned the whole front to get ready for the growing season. Doesn't sound like a lot but trust me, we were going like madmen to get it all done! I can't wait till it's time to plant flowers.

Hubs met the boy @ home depot this morning to pick up lumber for the garden enclosure :wee
Construction begins next Friday. Tomorrow I'm going for dirt :rolleyes:. There's all that dirt out there and nothing grows in it. At least the girls have taken care of the weeds. There are a few out front, but not a single weed is sprouting out back. That is more than wonderful! I'll also be looking for a mesquite tree over the weekend and get that planted and protected. I've found I have to build fort knox for anything I plant until it has a fighting chance to live with the chickens:gig
Happy gardening, dreaming of gardening, planning your gardens...and have a great weekend :frow

1971 Vi and Seglers.png
Aug 1967 Cabin photo.png

We have been going to Mn for a long time . Since about 1962 . Parents bought the cabin about 1964 .

Back
Top Bottom