What did you do in the garden today?

I'm looking for the same type of fridge. No ice maker or freezer. Just a plain old refrigerator. Haven't been successful in finding one that isn't $500 or more. I would only use it to store eggs. My soda, bottled water, and alcoholic beverages go inside two other refrigerators....😂 I would use a dorm fridge but that wouldn't be big enough for the amount of eggs I store. In the prime laying season, I'm getting 3 dozen eggs/day. Right now I have 9 18-count and 8 dozen eggs ready for sale. That doesn't include the ones in my kitchen fridge which are for personal use.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vissani...ERCH=REC-_-pipsem-_-308964720-_-313489925-_-N

This has to be unseasonably warm for you, right? I never imagined Nebraska as warmer than me in Chicago area.
YUP! I'm NOT complaining. We only had a week of sub 0F weather. I've worn my winter coat a sum total of 8 times this winter so far. We've had a total of 2 inches of snow, and not at once. LOL. And that includes the 1 inch we got tonight. We'll be 60s all weekend. Snowstorm and sub 0 coming then too. Otherwise it's been windbreaker weather.
WE DO need precipitation soon though. Spring planting soil is DRY DRY DRY.

neighbors down the road have a fridge freezer at the curb. The icemaker broke and they bought a whole new until instead of putting $60 into a new icemaker. I know it's only 3 years old. SIGH.
What a waste! We have a counter top ice maker. I have to replace it every 4 years or so and they're around $100.

there are also vegetables named chickory.
chicoryfamily.jpg

I planted a red stalk variety similar to this:
chickory1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom