What did you do in the garden today?

Well if your city looks crappy and rundown because there’s weeds and stuff all over who will want to live there and who would want to have a business there? Upkeep is necessary.
Most herbicides were banned in our area a few years ago. Amazingly, people keep buying house and businesses stay in business.
People grumbled at first, but then realized the weeds aren't the end of the world.
Municipalities still mow and do upkeep, but have gotten away from the ridiculous idea that everything needs to be pristine and perfect lawns.

Your NEIGHBORS??? 😳😧

Harassing you?? About using your property?? About taking care of your property??

Or are they just the special type of extra annoying people out to irritate the cr@p out of anyone that dares take up their airspace? Really, those type of people are a special breed.
I’m not sure who called this guy. He said it was not even my house, and that I wasn’t married. It is still giving me nightmares. The sooner this drama is done, the better.

Got most of the potato patch tilled. Not entirely sure its deep enough but we are kind of burnt out right now. Will just have to mulch heavy.
Supposedly we were getting thunderstorms yesterday , today and into tomorrow. Have had the thunder, but only enough rain to wet the grass. We NEED more.
Got some carrot seed in the ground, meant to cover them with boards, will have to do so tomorrow.
And got some fresh poles cut for some bean teepees. Was going to try some peas on one even though its a little late in the season for them, but I cant seem to find any of my seed? I know I have a bunch but no Idea where I stashed them.
Have 6 pints of dandylion jelly canned up. I may have oopsed and boiled the petals a touch too long but it still tastes good. Touch too much lemon but I will never complain about that. 😁

More pictures of the epicenter...
20220515_195816.jpg

20220515_195825.jpg

I'm a bit bummed about the tree. It was a beautiful, draping dogwood. Now it just looks awkward. DH said at least it fell next to the wood pile... 😂

What confuzzles me the most is that the lightning struck the exact spot where the two main parts of the trunk split into a Y. This conjunction is about 6 ft off the ground. Yet within 20 ft of this tree is a tall metal lightpost and a 20+ ft power pole that has a night time light and a transformer on it. You'd think the lightning would have struck either of those before the tree...

I'm not one to see signs that are just random coincidence but just seems very....weird.

I’m not sure who called this guy. He said it was not even my house, and that I wasn’t married. It is still giving me nightmares. The sooner this drama is done, the better.

I have that "special breed" people across the (tiny) road. the only difference is they say they will kick me out of my own house.

Back
Top Bottom