What did you do in the garden today?

I really checked my strawberry plants the other day, and found some baby green berries growing! So, we will get a few at least!

I also discovered a potato plant growing in the area I grew potatoes last year, so I guess I missed at least one. :gig

I want to get more mole traps because this guy is everywhere, except for where I put the trap. I feel like the moles aren't as active this year, but maybe they are just deeper down with how dry it is. I'm okay with that, as long as they don't move the earth under my garden plants!

OH! I took pictures of the possible grape yesterday. What do you all think: grape or not grape?
View attachment 3535231
View attachment 3535232
View attachment 3535234

I can't see any reason this is real. I don't think a tomato left in those conditions would still be that red and firm 15 days later... especially with tomato plants growing inside of it.
Grape. FYI wild grapes have male and female plants. Some have perfect flowers and self pollinate. Domestic grapes have been selected for self pollination. There is a least one wine grape that is female and needs a pollinator.

Last edited:
Then your claim that your inability to see the shell fragments in the soil must mean that they've broken down into their individual constituent elements makes even less sense, no matter how many condescending emojies you use

But as for your "degree in physics", I recall that being on display when you twice claimed, "North Korea actually has 2 satellites positioned over the US that could deliver an EMP at any time they choose", even though it isn't physically possible to keep a satellite positioned over any part of the Earth that isn't located on the equator, and the satellites NK does have are in polar orbits that only occasionally take them briefly over the U.S...and there's zero publicly available evidence that they possess any offensive capability at all.
Sorry you are choosing to be argumentative simply because I don't believe the claim you are making. I wasn't being condescending but simply stating an opinion.

And it seems pretty silly to throw something completely unrelated to the conversation as "evidence" that I don't know what I'm talking about.

However on that subject, I used to serve on a CISA EMP threat council and have listened to the presentations that Dr Pry and others have given to military leadership, CISA, and Congress. So don't be so quick to judge.

https://www.thecipherbrief.com/column_article/north-korea-emp-attack-an-existential-threat-today

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-115hhrg28820/html/CHRG-115hhrg28820.htm

Last edited:
THe mulberry tree is in full fruit, much to the delight of the hens.
I swapped out the irrigation heads in the garden so now they fit into the deep drip systems. I didn't have time to adjust the heads tonight before the flies came out. Once they draw blood, they don't quit.
Tomorrow I need to add some bone meal as they are starting to set fruit.
I'll pick up some high Potassium fertilizer in town next week.

Back
Top Bottom