What did you do in the garden today?

I used to work in shipping. The size of the box was the first thing to bump up the price for FedEx and UPS. For example, if we had 30x40 (inch) photograph, and shipped it flat in a 34x44 box, it would be $40-50 MORE than if we rolled up the print and shipped it in a tube.

So... were the 75 egg cartons laid out side-by-side? I would assume they'd be stacked in batches of 15...?

So, I need egg cartons. My freebies from friends are all in use. So, I headed to a few internet places..Romberg, egg cartons.com, Meyer hatchery…and yes, Amazon. Meyer had what I wanted, so I put 75 cartons in the cart (less per item cost at that point), and went to checkout. I have a POBox, and a street address. I tried both. But, I could have them shipped fed Ex (I think ground, not overnight) for $1,200 (yes, 1.2k), or UPS OR USPS for around $250….. :th

Yeah, I’m not buying them.
WHAT?!?!?
I get from eggcartons.com all the time and get free shipping. I get 500 at a time though.

I used to work in shipping. The size of the box was the first thing to bump up the price for FedEx and UPS. For example, if we had 30x40 (inch) photograph, and shipped it flat in a 34x44 box, it would be $40-50 MORE than if we rolled up the print and shipped it in a tube.

So... were the 75 egg cartons laid out side-by-side? I would assume they'd be stacked in batches of 15...?
it's two stacks next to each other. About the size of a case of toilet paper.

So, I need egg cartons. My freebies from friends are all in use. So, I headed to a few internet places..Romberg, egg cartons.com, Meyer hatchery…and yes, Amazon. Meyer had what I wanted, so I put 75 cartons in the cart (less per item cost at that point), and went to checkout. I have a POBox, and a street address. I tried both. But, I could have them shipped fed Ex (I think ground, not overnight) for $1,200 (yes, 1.2k), or UPS OR USPS for around $250….. :th

Yeah, I’m not buying them.
Check out uline.com for egg cartons. 200 dozen size cartons $80, and shipping to my house would be about $40.

My sister went into her local store outside of Columbus ohio, HUGE newly remodeled. She asked the manager why the shelves aren't getting restocked and it was very empty, and he said they're on the closing list.
Is that the one near the zoo? Bc that was a flagship store I thought. They had the makerspace too -but when I was in there before Christmas it wasn’t looking too good.

Back
Top Bottom