What did you do in the garden today?

I have a Little Joe tiller bought it like 16 years ago.
The tiller is electric just my size.
Still runs like a top the wheels have foot shift to go deeper
or just bit.
Still use it to bring the dirt up.
I'd like to do that in my run, I have a layer of soft dirt then hardpan ? ! May have to wet some areas for the mini eggscavators :wee to do their digging and soften things up

We weren't supposed to have sunshine until the end of the week, but OOOPS! we got a nice sunny day by mistake. I'll take it!

I bought a Hummingbird Vine (aka, Trumpet Vine) at TSC. Bees like them. They can become invasive, but around here, I don't think they can get the chance because they die back enough in the winter. I'll plant it somewhere in the field, where it can grow up a standing dead tree, or else by the old house to grow up the light pole.

We weren't supposed to have sunshine until the end of the week, but OOOPS! we got a nice sunny day by mistake. I'll take it!

I bought a Hummingbird Vine (aka, Trumpet Vine) at TSC. Bees like them. They can become invasive, but around here, I don't think they can get the chance because they die back enough in the winter. I'll plant it somewhere in the field, where it can grow up a standing dead tree, or else by the old house to grow up the light pole.
I have one of those trumpet vines. It was 30ft up a black walnut choking it out. I keep cutting it back but it keeps sending out shoots. I thought it was a seedling on the other side of the house, but digging out the roots, so it didn't come back it was from the parent. Went 30 ft , under 2 sidewalks turned, went 10 ft until it hit the concrete porch and came up.
Hummingbird loves the blooms tho

I can't believe it. My jasmine plant is ALIVE! It was supposed to only be good to 0'F, and we were down to -20F for three nights in a row and never above 0'F for 7 days. It's not in a sheltered location or anything. Mercy, that's one tough plant.
Stand back or it will carry you away with it lol

Right now the temperature is 73. We were supposed to have ran all weekend and into the better part of the week but yesterday and today has been great spring weather. Went to Oroville to see my mom and dad. Took Wally and the youngest granddaughter with me. I had to pick Wally up to get him out of my Xterra. When I got home it was a different story because I left his sight and he immediately jumped out.

Back
Top Bottom