What did you do in the garden today?

@Acre4Me, hows the little one doing?

It's not bittersweet is it? We have Oriental Bittersweet in CT - it's an awful, invasive vine that chokes out anything it comes in contact with & it is everywhere.

So I took mean girls peepers off, I didn't want to take them off so quick but we're going away for a bit & she can't drink out of any of the nipple waterers I have. The small fountain one I have won't hold enough water for all of them. So it's do or die for her, literally.

Hoping for a good soaking thunderstorm tonight so I don't have to water the garden.

I let my sage flower, I wonder if I shouldn't have?
IMG_20200603_153836068.jpg

My beans are starting to climb!
IMG_20200603_153952552.jpg

Dinner. Yum.
IMG_20200603_153913708_HDR.jpg

@Sueby - Pole beans looking great! Mine aren't trying to curve any yet - still straight, but looking taller every day.

Little chick isn't looking any better, unfortunately. We continue with vitamins and water and food. We won't make a decision yet - we try to get any ill/injured ones better first, but not sure if this one will improve or decline yet.

I only found 4 that were big enough but you know how it is when you're watching something grow....just waiting.

When I was a kid, I would take a salt shaker to the garden, pull a turnip, wipe the dirt off as best I could and chow down. I loved the things raw and still do although I have to admit, I do hose them off now. Being older means I don't like chewing on grit, :lau

I only found 4 that were big enough but you know how it is when you're watching something grow....just waiting.

When I was a kid, I would take a salt shaker to the garden, pull a turnip, wipe the dirt off as best I could and chow down. I loved the things raw and still do although I have to admit, I do hose them off now. Being older means I don't like chewing on grit, :lau
I still drink water from the hose 😁

Back
Top Bottom