What did you do in the garden today?

We have a cute bunny that is eating my stuff. My beagle scared it off the other day. I told her that we can share because it is only eating some of the leaves on my cucumbers.
For now. Wait til it brings friends lol.
Making them... That sounds interesting!
Cookie bars not the candy bars lol. I've never made them before but I've had them. Pretty tasty but I'll be using unsweetened coconut and cutting back the sugar.

For now. Wait til it brings friends lol.

Cookie bars not the candy bars lol. I've never made them before but I've had them. Pretty tasty but I'll be using unsweetened coconut and cutting back the sugar.
I am not sure how many there are. This one has been here for a few years. The Muscovy was nipping it’s butt the other day 😂 she guards my gardens usually.

I am not sure how many there are. This one has been here for a few years. The Muscovy was nipping it’s butt the other day 😂 she guards my gardens usually.
:giggo duckie!
I can't wait for cooler weather so I can let Walt outside in the mornings. Poor guy is staying in the house 24/7.

Who’s Walt? Pics?
My bunny, formerly Hop Tart because DIL told me he was a girl but we found out different. He's a red eyed white, Rex I think but not sure, loves bananas and currently molting. My DIL made the address plate for his house 🤭
20200604_072644.jpg
20200604_072615.jpg

@Acre4Me - that tomato is beautiful! Little critters seem to be getting everyone lately. I found a dead mouse in the chicken run, I like to think they killed it, it makes me feel better, lol.

@WthrLady - ugh, that's a lot of wind. I hope the maters did ok. We got a bit last night with the storms, but nothing bad. Just some needed rain.

@karenerwin - oh my, I'm so glad you weren't allergic!

@Wee Farmer Sarah scary stuff those riots, I know you will, but be safe! I managed to save all of my dahlias! I can't believe it but every one is just starting to sprout. Guess they enjoyed my winter neglect. I hope yours pop up soon, but you put them in the ground a little later than I & I saw the last one pop just yesterday so I'm sure you'll be fine.

I compost I never run out you should try it
I do! I could never make enough though, I could use truckloads of the stuff.

@Sueby, nice garden pics! I'd let the sage bloom, bees love it and just cut them once they're spent.
Thank you! I'm all about the bees, DH is trained to always leave a giant patch of the clover in the yard when mowing, he thinks I'm crazy. It drives him nuts that we even have clover in the yard but I seeded it, LOL! I would love to keep bees but we also have too many bear. They've been tearing up chicken coops a few miles away & one is getting close, spotted about 2 miles from here yesterday.

Vacation day here - woot! Mean girl has sealed her fate - she jumped on, pinned down & beat the crap out of a little while she was trying to lay. :(

Back
Top Bottom