What did you do in the garden today?

Can I have some opinions on my layout, please? Its not at all planted yet, its actually devoid of dirt even at the moment 🤣🤣. The pink is all but set in stone; Im more concerned about the perimeter laid out in pencil
Edit:
C is for corn. Just beans are green beans, ourple beans are another type of purple green beans.
51F9A7CC-4DB1-424D-B716-6BC9B5F0B65A.jpeg

Can I have some opinions on my layout, please? Its not at all planted yet, its actually devoid of dirt even at the moment 🤣🤣. The pink is all but set in stone; Im more concerned about the perimeter laid out in pencil
Edit:
C is for corn. Just beans are green beans, ourple beans are another type of purple green beans.
View attachment 2661860
Looks good, however, the cukes are possibly going to overtake the tomatoes...they spread, and climb. If next to indeterminate tomatoes can end up with a cuke /tomato jungle. But, some cukes are “compact” so might not be an issue.

Had to cull the leg injured turkey poult. It had gotten progressively worse every day. :(

So, we have 4 poults left. Clearly one is a male. He’s been alarm calling, and strutting and spreading what tail feathers he has since he’s been 2 weeks old. They will get moved to their permanent home in a few days. They will get their own pen.

Turkey are a kick have to bring them in if it rains
they look up drown .. not the brightest bulb :confused:
This is what I’ve heard. The pen we have has a roof, but lots of upper ventilation. Wire sides, but with clear panels covering for wind/rain protection.

the turkeys are Bourbon Red, a heritage type, so I’m hoping maybe they have some smarts!

Back
Top Bottom