What did you do in the garden today?

Finally…justification for my rubbermaid bin full of filed seeds in shoeboxes! 😂 I still have some from 2018 that sprouted surprisingly enough! (And I have a list of what I want next year…heh).

I wonder if you offered to trade him some veggies or yard work for the jars if he would take you up on it?

I planted 3 packs of cilantro seeds because they were older and my experience is usually that cilantro doesn't have a great shelf life...so that's how I sprouted 500 cilantro plants in a container this year. Hahaha!

Those of you that are canning now, do you have A/C? No way I’m canning in Upper NY when it’s been 90 and humid for a straight week…I’m dreading boiling water for sweet corn tonight. We haven’t had a summer like this in about 10 years. I’m going to keep my paste tomatoes frozen until September and then can at this rate! 😂

There is no such thing as a home without AC here in southeast Georgia. We would die. We have central air and 2 window air conditioners in the garage just in case our AC stops working. That's how hot it is here. Lol

Back
Top Bottom