What did you do in the garden today?

Yeah, my little dog is about 30 lbs... Less than half the weight of the bigger dog (70 lbs), but he has a Napoleon complex. He refuses to back down which is what is so concerning. He just gives her a look that sets her off.
I understand. We had a JRT with the same complex, although never food related.

Yeah, my little dog is about 30 lbs... Less than half the weight of the bigger dog (70 lbs), but he has a Napoleon complex. He refuses to back down which is what is so concerning. He just gives her a look that sets her off.
Reminds me of a joke.
A little old lady goes and knocks on the door of a guy who owns a pit bull. he answers the door and she's all sad and says, sir I am so sorry,but my dog killed your dog. The pit bull owner laughed and said, you have a little Chiuhaua ! There is no way that little dog can kill my big pit bull! The lady said, well actually he did, and the guy says How!?.
She then says well, the dogs got together, I couldn't stop it, your dog was much too strong and powerful to stop, and the guy says yah go on, and she said, they started growling and barking, and being dogs.. I went to look for a phone so I could call someone to come help, and when I turned back around, your dog is laying on the ground dead. he choked to death on my little chihuaua.

Aaron

Just got home from camping, what a beautiful weekend. Will catch up later tonight.

Just wanted to pop in & see if anyone has a good tomato soup recipe to can. Everything I see has tons of sugar in it, I hate sugar in my tomato sauce or soup!

I was counting pickets I got from my moms place when I was helping her clean things out. I’ll have Igor make a twin step ladder style trellis with them which should support about six peas or beans. Potentially four melons or squash in summer. Also drew up a plan for the garden. I’ve decided to have two shaded beds and one that’s not for corn and other stuff that does ok in full sun.

Last edited:
I know the feeling! We're supposed to get rain tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath. Been through this scenario a few times now. They're saying that water levels are at crisis point, but farmers are still gushing it onto the corn.

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being played around with?
We got some rain! :celebrate

It came overnight with lots of thunder and lightening... about half an inch, I'd say. We were wondering, because yesterday the trails in the sky were plentiful - tic-tac-toe grids all around, which morphed into dirty, grey, man-made clouds... but we did get some rain!

Just got home from camping, what a beautiful weekend. Will catch up later tonight.

Just wanted to pop in & see if anyone has a good tomato soup recipe to can. Everything I see has tons of sugar in it, I hate sugar in my tomato sauce or soup!
Glad you hed a good Weekend!

I agree with you. It's something I noticed when I came to live in France. The soups (and baked beans in tomato sauce, etc) here were sugarless, and took me a long time to get used to. I'd been too used to the over-sugared ones in the UK.

We've got loads of tomatoes and a good recipe wouldn't go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom