What did you do in the garden today?

There won't be any gardening until next spring, I think. Putzing around in the green house, a little, but that'll be it. Sigh.

I pulled a half bucket of weeds yesterday, just because the bucket was there, and so were the weeds and I, all at the same time. Since it's going to rain off and on, the ground will a mess tomorrow when the rain stops.

I've ordered most or all of my seeds for next year. When they all arrive, I'll wonder what the heck was I thinking?!?! I'll think of it as seed security, I guess. :)

Good morning Gardeners Made coffee in my new coffee press.
It is the blandest coffee we put in it.
Bought some Sumatra beans to try in the morning.
Grind it coarse then put in the press and let it seep for 5 to 10 minutes, then press and serve, you might get someting out of it.

The proper way is to stop the roast towards the end of first crack.

Aaron

That's a lot of leaves. No way to rake up some of the leaves yourself, or hire someone else? Believe me, I know what a job that is, with that many trees.

One year, we didn't get the leaves raked. We really regretted it the next spring. It was better in the area where they were at least in piles. We pitchforked them up in layers. The ones spread on the ground were eventually mowed up.

Back
Top Bottom