What did you do in the garden today?

Good thing too, because I read lots of updated reviews where the company would not replace their batteries after the Amazon return period and last time I looked, that company was dissolved and out of business. I think they plan it that way.
That just ticks me off. Thanks for the warning. I think we'll stick to DeWalt tools, as they should be around for a while.

That just ticks me off. Thanks for the warning. I think we'll stick to DeWalt tools, as they should be around for a while.
I just saw a Black and Decker portable drill commercial. They have attachments that go on the drill for a circle saw, jig saw, and a few others. Its amazing, we didn't have those things in my working days.

DeWalt makes good tools and they have been around for as long as I can remember. I have a number of corded electric DeWalt tools that are 30+ years old. Still run as good as when I bought them.

In the past, I also killed a lot of strawberry plants with Master Blend. I concluded that full label strength is too strong for strawberries. They don't die when I use half strength.
Not using master blend, general hydroponics. Will try again, but I have other priorities atm and just going to maintain the rest of stuff.

DeWalt makes good tools and they have been around for as long as I can remember. I have a number of corded electric DeWalt tools that are 30+ years old. Still run as good as when I bought them.
DH was gifted some DeWalt tools, and has bought others. I tell him it's ok for him to buy any new tools as long as he teaches me how to run them.

In other words, he has to share his toys. :)

I just saw a Black and Decker portable drill commercial. They have attachments that go on the drill for a circle saw, jig saw, and a few others. Its amazing, we didn't have those things in my working days.

I have had good luck with Black and Decker tools as well. Those multi attachments for a drill power head are great for some people, but I always find the attachments are not quite as good as a standalone tool. Still, I think lots of people might not need the extra power of a standalone tool. And, you might save a lot of money with those attachments compared to buying each individual tool. I prefer to buy only as much tool as I need to get my jobs done.

I really don't care if my Ryboi saw, for example, is 2 seconds slower on a cut than an expensive contractor saw. Normally, I only saw a few boards a month. I'd rather have that extra money in my pocket for other things.

DH was gifted some DeWalt tools, and has bought others. I tell him it's ok for him to buy any new tools as long as he teaches me how to run them.

In other words, he has to share his toys. :)

:thumbsup I would think the tool(s) would have twice the value if both of you knew how to use them. Good for you in supporting your husband, and yourself!

Back
Top Bottom