What did you do in the garden today?

I saw a promotion for a CBD gummy that lowered blood pressure, and it was being promoted as a product of Shark Tank. I tried to order it, but it's a good thing their system doesn't take two letter last names. I did a scam search on the company's product, and there were a lot of red flags that showed up. Just a heads up and reminder to do a scam search before buying things from powerful and compelling online promotions.

Jam was nearly always homemade at our house. Both grandmas would come to help make it several times in the summer as the strawberries were ripe, then the cherries, then the raspberries, then the peaches and plumbs, then the grapes. Sometimes the neighbor lady would come too. Everyone would tell stories as we worked.

sounds like my childhood. I miss those times and people.

I saw a promotion for a CBD gummy that lowered blood pressure, and it was being promoted as a product of Shark Tank. I tried to order it, but it's a good thing their system doesn't take two letter last names. I did a scam search on theto get sucked in company's product, and there were a lot of red flags that showed up. Just a heads up and reminder to do a scam search before buying things from powerful and compelling online promotions.
Yes it's easy to get sucked in, sometimes it's not even the same company.

Silverware, plates, books......
I remember saving up enough green stamps to get a tent for the backyard.
==
Sun has come out. BRIGHT out.
First time in over a week and a half.
I almost don't know what to do with it. LOL

Birds need out.
Am considering adding raving pigeons to the insanity here. ( geesh, racing, not raging) Taking down the greenhouse, with its soon to fail clear panels, and putting up a loft. Hmmmmm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom