What did you do in the garden today?

We were cold & rainy for weeks, a few nice days in the 60s but over all, more like 40s on average, which is typical. Well, today we are nearly 90 degrees! What the heck happened to spring? I had a hot flash so bad, I had to peel my sweaty clothes off & take another shower. So, yeah, I am watering today. LOTS OF WATERING.

We were cold & rainy for weeks, a few nice days in the 60s but over all, more like 40s on average, which is typical. Well, today we are nearly 90 degrees! What the heck happened to spring? I had a hot flash so bad, I had to peel my sweaty clothes off & take another shower. So, yeah, I am watering today. LOTS OF WATERING.
I'm sorry, I was laughing WITH you, not at you. Hot flashes SUCK!

I'm sorry, I was laughing WITH you, not at you. Hot flashes SUCK!
Omg they are wicked!!! I'm usually cold, so when one happens, I've got layers to rip off! They started when I was going through chemo the 1st time in my 30s & they're brutal. Ever see a girl whip her wig off of her head & use it as a fan? Driving down the road, I got lots of shocked expressions when I did that! 😆 🤣 😂 That darn chemo forces your body into an instant menopausal condition...no one tells you about most of the side effects of chemo, they just mention the nausea & baldness, but there are numerous other far more "uncomfortable" effects they fail to tell us about. 😳 Most are permanent, too.

Again, I'm sorry for laughing but :lau:gig
Oh I was laughing when I saw people's eyes get wide & look shocked, funniest darn thing ever 🤣

I had a gorgeous wig, like my own hair but better as I Never Had a Bad Hair Day with it. So yeah, to see someone pull it off of a cue ball head then use the wig as a fan...I'm sure it was shockingly hilarious 😂

I've had hot flashes so bad that I was legit SERIOUSLY tempted to stand naked outside during a snow storm. 😂😂😂. I told DH "it's snowing. No one will be able to see me..." His response "except your horrified teenage children..."

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom