What did you do with your flock today?

I discovered that Spook's father and auntie -- Moltres and Articuno, respectively -- have sadly been killed. I found a couple clumps of feathers near the driveway earlier, and they weren't in the coop last night.
Unfortunately, Spook is now the sole remaining guinea in my flock.
Other than that, what I did with my flock today consisted of spoiling Poppy, giving Zapraska a quick squeeze, and taking Spook with me on a walk. The precious darling follows me everywhere! He even waits for me to come outside to put the birds in for the night before he even thinks of going into the coop!
So sorry you lost your birds predators suck

Photo bomb here also :frow James helped me get the photos.. There are two more EE that have zipped waiting impatiently for them
004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

Okay six are with my silkie to grow up they will care for them .. worse case I lost one of my silkie tonight went up to put them away not quite dark here she was on her side up at the door nothing could get in there .... they had cold water, they got leftover brussle sprouts so baked a bit soft cold as treat they get now and then ... they are my little aliens I did not do necropsy tonight

Okay six are with my silkie to grow up they will care for them .. worse case I lost one of my silkie tonight went up to put them away not quite dark here she was on her side up at the door nothing could get in there .... they had cold water, they got leftover brussle sprouts so baked a bit soft cold as treat they get now and then ... they are my little aliens I did not do necropsy tonight

I’m so sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom