What did you do with your flock today?

I like the one you have now mine is wooden Our 38 year son gave it to me
also have fabric one I use he gave me

Oh, nice!

That sounds like a job! And a headache as well as an accomplishment for you to have reached this point today. Congratulations! Well done! I’m so glad some of the bumble is out! I know he will feel so much better. You know that Vet Dr. Pol? On TV? He puts Neosporin Creme on bumble foot areas on chickens and ducks as well as parrots, Mackaws and Emus. So you might want to try it in between the soakings. After all bumble foot is just staph infection all rolled up into a hardened ball and into a hard sore spot. It couldn’t hurt. Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ve been putting betadine on him, but I might have to try the Neosporin.

OMG! Bless you! I may have to get those this year. I’m just waiting on my rheumatologist to come out with it next. I know I have to get my flu shot ASAP. I will get it this week. I have had my pneumonia vaccine a few years ago. I am on Humira shots and Methotrexate every other week for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. I was on a hold from March when the pandemic hit. I was scared to death to take them for fear if I lowered my immune system and then got exposed to the COVID-19 that I would be setting myself up for a big fall out. So I was really in pain for quite a while. My knees and hands as well as my shoulders have begun to cause me big problems. My knees have been a problems for awhile already but the others have started to really worsen now really bad and I’m getting in bad shape pain wise. Sometimes I can hardly move, type at all, or even get out of a car, or hold a phone etc. it’s bad.
I hope you can get some movement back! Will you have joint replacement too?

I had a busy day today. I moved my sapphire gems, Yennifer and Geralt, outside in their daytime pen to get some fresh air.
A8C44FCB-392A-4980-B8B8-6BF1BBC68C62.jpeg

And then soaked both Iris and Papa’s feet in epsom salt. Separately, of course. :p
It took me about two hours. :caf I got a lot of gunk out of one of Iris’ back toes, but Papa‘s feet are still the same.
I also put Neosporin on them, so we’ll see if that helps at all.

I had a busy day today. I moved my sapphire gems, Yennifer and Geralt, outside in their daytime pen to get some fresh air.
View attachment 2329861

And then soaked both Iris and Papa’s feet in epsom salt. Separately, of course. :p
It took me about two hours. :caf I got a lot of gunk out of one of Iris’ back toes, but Papa‘s feet are still the same.
I also put Neosporin on them, so we’ll see if that helps at all.
Got any clear iodine?

Back
Top Bottom