What did you do with your flock today?

Goats have no fear
No. No, he does not.
Oh my, pretty sure I just died of cuteness. Somebody pinch me! 😍😍😍
Nice photos, great share ♡ big mahalos!
They are really cute 🥰. I’m in love with them. Hoping they are all girls so I can keep them.
I'm loving the sheep ♡♡♡ (and those baby ducks!) Been watching this sustainable farmer on YouTube lately and thinking those sheep's are pretty darn cool. Ducks are always cool too ♡♡♡
I have a bottle lamb as well as the goat. Sheep are awesome! I managed to convince mum and dad to let me keep a ewe that can’t produce milk anymore so I can look after the lambs. What’s the name of the YouTuber?

No. No, he does not.

They are really cute 🥰. I’m in love with them. Hoping they are all girls so I can keep them.

I have a bottle lamb as well as the goat. Sheep are awesome! I managed to convince mum and dad to let me keep a ewe that can’t produce milk anymore so I can look after the lambs. What’s the name of the YouTuber?
Well, he is a bit of a hippy but I like him. 123 homefree. Erin Fletcher. Let me know what you think 😉🤙

I don't have time for a whole essay.
At-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha.
I do hope your weekend is good.

Attachments

• FridayGuineaPlaying.jpg
    FridayGuineaPlaying.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
He seems alright. Not something I'd watch on a daily basis but he seems to be knowledgeable on what he's talking about from the bit I watched.
Yeah, not something I could do myself but like his -keep it simple, stupid- message. We as people are so cluttered with all of our things and attachments -a plenty. It's very heavy.

I do enjoy his making and use of wool, the nutritional value of the sheep's milk and his ease in sustaining them (and him) with friendly pastures, roadside etc. The simplicity and possibility.
I sailed for awhile so maybe that is why he entertains me 🤷‍♀️ But honestly my DH found him and we don't watch him daily either,, just found him while looking for gardening/composting Tubes.

Afternoon! We had soccer games this morning, and now we are headed to the Bay Area for a wedding so the poor chickens are penned up till tomorrow. I feel bad for them! We had to submit our proof of vaccination to attend, so I guess that helps but I’m not very excited 😜 I’m not a big fan of weddings…forced small talk with a bunch of people you don’t know and uncomfortable in clothes I never wear. But it is nice to be wearing clothes and makeup for a change. Have a good Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom