What did you do with your flock today?

Btw @TropicalBabies i forgot to show you I got my bag on Monday! Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• E65D8302-CB70-4830-9AE0-525A92C422AB.jpeg
    E65D8302-CB70-4830-9AE0-525A92C422AB.jpeg
    819.4 KB · Views: 1
Well, what's the temperature over there as I may seriously consider it. I swear I drank a gallon of water and sweated all of it out. So not fun.
20221004_173302.jpg

I'm not crazy about it yet so had to walk away from it last eve. Still need my sign (top (and flowers?)) and some hooks and I think a third plank.
I think we are supposed to have some wild weather coming in tomorrow.
I also have to go up Koke'e and grab my machine and set up sewing area on my she deck after a good clean.
I don't know. My head kind of hurts. Thank goodness it is not a coop build lol. Feeling to old for that crap right now lol.

Well, what's the temperature over there as I may seriously consider it. I swear I drank a gallon of water and sweated all of it out. So not fun.View attachment 3281594
I'm not crazy about it yet so had to walk away from it last eve. Still need my sign (top (and flowers?)) and some hooks and I think a third plank.
I also have to go up Koke'e and grab my machine and set up sewing area on my she deck after a good clean.
I don't know. My head kind of hurts. Thank goodness it is not a coop build lol. Feeling to old for that crap right now lol.
It looks really good though! The headache probably means you need to replace some electrolytes! I always get one after sweating a bunch in the heat! You could also probably use some cool temps, so a trip up the mountain sounds like a good plan! 😁

K. Not a food poster but... 😋
So, we do a lot of favors for people and also trade around here. Keeps it fun. My dh is constantly helping the gals out down at the ranch. Bless his heart because it is hot and almost a full time job with all of the mischief from the horses that goes on down there.
So, one of the gals dh is a fisherman who sells to the restaurants. He caught a nice Ahi but a shark took a bite out of it so he could not sell. She brought Rod a nice thank you sashimi grade chunk.
I made a light furikaki sear and also just a traditional cut. Broke da mouth- so ono!! What a treat so gotta do a food post.
20221004_192156.jpg
20221004_192145.jpg

K. Not a food poster but... 😋
So, we do a lot of favors for people and also trade around here. Keeps it fun. My dh is constantly helping the gals out down at the ranch. Bless his heart because it is hot and almost a full time job with all of the mischief from the horses that goes on down there.
So, one of the gals dh is a fisherman who sells to the restaurants. He caught a nice Ahi but a shark took a bite out of it so he could not sell. She brought Rod a nice thank you sashimi grade chunk.
I made a light furikaki sear and also just a traditional cut. Broke da mouth- so ono!! What a treat so gotta do a food post.View attachment 3281629View attachment 3281630
YUMMM, that looks delicious!!! I'm envious :drool

It looks really good though! The headache probably means you need to replace some electrolytes! I always get one after sweating a bunch in the heat! You could also probably use some cool temps, so a trip up the mountain sounds like a good plan! 😁
Hows the heat been for you guys? I heard on the news you are s l o w l y cooling. Though it can't come soon enough, I was happy for you ♡.

I just checked our weather and we are not due for rain till this weekend. Not sure what dh thought he heard. Gives me a few more days to 😂😂😂 "get it together". Lots to do...

Yes, electrolytes, great idea! I picked up people packets from Costco a month back, think I will make some up and make it useful out of the packet.

Oh @kurby22 fellow sushi/sashimi lover. It was so good. When I was young I used to eat plenty of sashimi and as I got older (had kids) seems my good habits got replaced with bad. Mc D burgers maybe... 😕? I think I need to do that at least every so many months. Time to hit up the fishermen. Cats enjoyed the cutoffs 😻😸 though thought for a minute the chooks were going to get.

Well, what's the temperature over there as I may seriously consider it. I swear I drank a gallon of water and sweated all of it out. So not fun.View attachment 3281594
I LUV it!!! So professional looking!!!

Our temps are lowering at night a lot...high 30s last night! 78 our right now LOLOL

Hows the heat been for you guys? I heard on the news you are s l o w l y cooling. Though it can't come soon enough, I was happy for you ♡.

I just checked our weather and we are not due for rain till this weekend. Not sure what dh thought he heard. Gives me a few more days to 😂😂😂 "get it together". Lots to do...

Yes, electrolytes, great idea! I picked up people packets from Costco a month back, think I will make some up and make it useful out of the packet.

Oh @kurby22 fellow sushi/sashimi lover. It was so good. When I was young I used to eat plenty of sashimi and as I got older (had kids) seems my good habits got replaced with bad. Mc D burgers maybe... 😕? I think I need to do that at least every so many months. Time to hit up the fishermen. Cats enjoyed the cutoffs 😻😸 though thought for a minute the chooks were going to get.
We are still in the low 90s this week, but NEXT week highs in the upper 70s :wee :woot:wee

I'm glad you have more time before the rain! Rain in the tropics just does not feel as refreshing as it does here!

Oh I am such a huge sushi/sashimi fan!! If I could have it every day I would haha. When I learned I was allergic to rice I thought that meant the end of sushi :( BUT, then I found cucumber wrapped rolls and ya know, they are even better than rice rolls. 🍣🍣 I bet the cats enjoyed it enormously! Gotta be quick around chickens though haha, I have had several of my chickens steal my food when I am not paying attention. They think it is ALL for them always! Hehe. I gave old Iron Lady Sophie my ribeye fat pieces the other night...figure she's 18, mostly blind and deaf...she can have some steak fat now and then!

Back
Top Bottom