What do goats eat?

rooster brandon.

Songster
9 Years
Sep 10, 2010
Kodak, by knoxville
What do you feed goats my family found one on craigslist http://knoxville.craigslist.org/grd/2263663689.html and thats pretty cheap around here cheapest i have found is $45 dollars i know it is kinda late to ask but what do goats eat can i keep a 4 week old outside in a pen can they live with 3 ducks in a 35x45 pen! Cheapest goat we have found and its ours we just got to go get it tomorrow! ANY INFO APPREICIETED!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and she said she would casterate him for free should i say yes or no? Oh and what does dehorned meen sorry i kinda new at goats......
hide.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
I feed my goats hay & grain..grain until they're about a year. Yep, you can keep it outside! I haven't had my goats with ducks, but I think they won't bother each other.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
they will eat anything they can grind between their teeth and swallow

but its better for them to eat grains and hay

rooster brandon. :

Oh and she said she would casterate him for free should i say yes or no? Oh and what does dehorned meen sorry i kinda new at goats......
hide.gif
hide.gif

i'd say yes on the that, and dehorned means he won't have horns:)

Oh is there ANY predator that would eat this goat we have deer,bobcats(havent seen none in a year though),foxes,racoons,oppusoms all your deadly chicken eaters could they be goat eaters do i need to build a predator proof little house for him at night he will have a place to sleep at night weather proof but not predator do i need to change it? Oh and what would be the best way to transport HIM?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom