What do I do to get my coop moved??

Thanks for the question...I also need help with this
Welcome to BYC!
What size coop are you trying to move? In my original answer, I suggested contacting a shed building company and that is what we did to move a large 16 x 20' shed (the original company built it 10' too close to the property line 😒)
When we moved our second shed (8 x 10) across the yard to use as a chicken coop, we did it ourselves using pvc pipe rollers. We used jacks on the corners to lift the shed off of its blocks slightly and place the pvc under the shed. We attached large eye bolts to the frame and slowly pulled the shed with chains and a pickup truck. As one pvc pipe emerged from the back of the shed, we moved it to front to continue the journey. It ended up being much easier and taking less time than we thought it would - but I am still glad we hired a pro for the larger shed!

Another option... Rent or buy a Sawzall with metal blades. Cut the nails holding the roof off, cut the walls the same way. Haul it out in 6 sections.

When you put it back together, use torx screws. They'll come back out next time you move it so you won't have to cut it again.

Back
Top Bottom