What do "robots" do?

If this is against the rules I will for sure take it down.
But I was looking at the members thing and it says "Robots: 240" or something like that.
Thanks!
It can be a few things, but in general I think of them as search engines like goolge and so on. A none person controlled unit, looking for info to relate to it's users. though I reserve the right to be wrong.

don't think that one coffee IV is gonna help me tonight lol, so they are like them robot vacuum cleaners and yard sweepers? lol
Nah, just something @FluffTheDuck made up!
The two of us have an ongoing conversation on changing duck diapers, and @FluffTheDuck was pretending that there was a robot that cleaned duck diapers so humans didn't have to. So, I was just teasing her about it! ;) :lau
If you want to learn more about changing duck diapers look at my profile page or check out this link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...diaper-changing-thread.1329002/#post-21687453

Yup, most of the "robots" are search engine "crawlers" / "spiders" gathering and analyzing the site to find relevant bits of info to bring peeps to BYC to find answers to their questions!

We can help them do their job better by making sure our thread titles are as descriptive and detailed as possible!

Last edited:
Yup, most of the "robots" are search engine "crawlers" / "spiders" gathering and analyzing the site to find relevant bits of info to bring peeps to BYC to find answers to their questions!

We can help them do their job better by making sure our threat titles are as descriptive and detailed as possible!
Speaking of thread titles...
Would it be possible to allow say another ten characters in the thread and article description boxes?

We can help them do their job better by making sure our threat titles are as descriptive and detailed as possible!
Thanks for the info and you guys who also answered too!

Nah, just something @FluffTheDuck made up!
The two of us have an ongoing conversation on changing duck diapers, and @FluffTheDuck was pretending that there was a robot that cleaned duck diapers so humans didn't have to. So, I was just teasing her about it! ;) :lau
If you want to learn more about changing duck diapers look at my profile page or check out this link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...diaper-changing-thread.1329002/#post-21687453
I wish there was a robot to clean duck diapers...:/

Back
Top Bottom