What do Texas Blue scale quail eggs look like?

Good luck on finals jbobs. I am just like u in that way. Finals week is tough on a person and even the weeks and days b4 prepareing anf hopeing u do well. I found I got little sleep during finals week and too this day when I am stressed about somthing I find myself turning to other things to just get away and take a break for a bit and get my mind off of it. I noticed in another thread someone new who hasnt even gotten quail yet was crediting u and singing your praises for the info u gave them. Being new I have come across a few others like u that r very helpful to everyone includeing the newbies and people interested joining the quail hobby. Im hoping I meet many many more on here and u have been a great help on alot my threads and its very appreciated. I want the people who r thinking about joining the hobby to have the info to consider before they take the leap. The more the merrier and love the fact that others can find joy in this hobby as I have so far. Thanks again and Im sure u will do fine on finals. Finals week is next week where Im at btw

Thanks JHorn! I hate finals... I have 2 weeks straight of finals, though since this is my last semester I have less. In first year we had 10 written finals - one every day for 2 weeks straight, plus about 4 practical exams. This semester I only have 6 written and two practicals. I'm so sick of school I could barf, I am completely burnt out and having a really hard time focusing and feeling enthusiastic about studying. I need 60% in everything to pass, if I fail one course I have to do the entire year over again. At which point I think I would rather throw myself over a bridge LOL. So I am relaxed about finals but stressed out because of the fact that I don't have the energy to scare much anymore! Go figure! I'm stressed about not being stressed!

Back
Top Bottom