What do they do in there?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by GardenGal, May 29, 2012.

1. GardenGal

GardenGal Songster

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    I swear the chicks are building a rocket in the bathroom. Bang bang bang! Hammer hammer, scrape, peep. They hide their tools when they hear me coming, and then just look at me blankly. Which reminds me, I know the chicks need out of the bathroom when they're so big they don't have to crane their necks to look over their box!

2. chickenmaniac

chickenmaniac Chirping

Mar 12, 2012
    Arizona
    lol that is funnyx) thx for making me laugh

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    They are plotting their escape so they can take over the world! Or at least your yard.

4. aoxa

aoxa Crowing

Plotting world domination is fun Mom!

:ya

5. TheSpiceGirls

TheSpiceGirls Crowing

Oct 6, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    You need to watch the movie Chicken Run. I had seen it a long time ago and rented it again recently. And my husband and I were rolling. Because we have a Ginger. She is the ring leader and I swear she's constantly plotting against me.

6. GardenGal

GardenGal Songster

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    I love that movie! Haven't seen it in ages. It would be really interesting to watch it now that we have chickens. Our Ginger is a ringleader as well :)

7. aoxa

aoxa Crowing

heard a quote on there that was cute (my twin nephews were watching - heard it from the kitchen) "It's raining hen!" hehehe

8. calvincoop

calvincoop Songster

May 5, 2010
    Portland, Oregon
    Haha that's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. :lol:

9. GardenGal

GardenGal Songster

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    I probably spend too much time around chickens [​IMG]

I have a wonderful visual of it raining hens! Big, fluffy Orpingtons and Silkies and everything else. That'd be so cool :)

10. LittleSticks

LittleSticks In the Brooder

Mar 28, 2012
    NW Washington
    My chicks were staging MMA matches in their brooder. It got to the point that I would say, "Goodnight ladies," shut the door and not open it no matter what noises came out of that room!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: