What do they do in there?

GardenGal

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Western WA
I swear the chicks are building a rocket in the bathroom. Bang bang bang! Hammer hammer, scrape, peep. They hide their tools when they hear me coming, and then just look at me blankly. Which reminds me, I know the chicks need out of the bathroom when they're so big they don't have to crane their necks to look over their box!

They are plotting their escape so they can take over the world! Or at least your yard.

You need to watch the movie Chicken Run. I had seen it a long time ago and rented it again recently. And my husband and I were rolling. Because we have a Ginger. She is the ring leader and I swear she's constantly plotting against me.

I love that movie! Haven't seen it in ages. It would be really interesting to watch it now that we have chickens. Our Ginger is a ringleader as well :)

I probably spend too much time around chickens
hide.gif

I have a wonderful visual of it raining hens! Big, fluffy Orpingtons and Silkies and everything else. That'd be so cool :)

My chicks were staging MMA matches in their brooder. It got to the point that I would say, "Goodnight ladies," shut the door and not open it no matter what noises came out of that room!

Back
Top Bottom