What do yall think of my wine label?

If you drink the wine fast enough you will not need labels
big_smile.png

It looks very nice =]

Before you use them I would make sure nothing is copyrighted though.. just in case.

The bird house is one is pretty neat. I haven't bought labels yet, just found different places on the internet to create them.
Apple wine...would that be similar to hard cider?
I have an awesome book with wine recipes, we got it for Christmas.
Here is the title of it:
Winemaking by Stanley F Anderson & Dorothy Anderson.
Some great advice...I don't do all the additives stuff but great to learn about it. Mostly the recipes look really great.

This is my opinion: play with the fonts a bit, particularly the top line and the line beneath Uncle Sam that says "drink my wine". Perhaps change the actual font of the top one--make it more powerful--and maybe shrink the font of "drink my wine" beneath Uncle Sam.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You for that. I am so "paint" ignorant program. I am using the online "Sumo Paint" program that is free. We dont have the actual paint program. I'll get there.

Quote:
Thank You for that. I am so "paint" ignorant program. I am using the online "Sumo Paint" program that is free. We dont have the actual paint program. I'll get there.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom