What do yall think of my wine label?

I am SO sorry for the triple post. I did not mean to do that. Ifin someone can remove that I would appreciate that.

BTW, I love this avatar
19445.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, ifin you were to start walking from South West MO tonight, you might get here at bottling time.

Of course there is the old mailing system. I warn you though, they wont come into being really good for another 6 to 8 months.

Oh man, that sounds like some fabulous wine! I LOVE
love.gif
homemade wines.
But, like Amos said, check the copyright issue- it could be a big problem if you sell any!

There's somebody in Cedar Park, TX who make a killer pear wine.

Last edited:
Quote:
For one thing it is WAY to early in the morning for you to be thinking of collecting wine. Go out there and collect the eggs.

Seriously I've joined wine making forums in the last couple of weeks. From there I bought the equipment needed and now I have 7 gallons of wine going in the house. We can start a wine making thread ifin you would like though. A just us chicken raisers wine thread

In response to your first picture....That man has ALWAYS scared the dickens outta me. Something about the look in his eye. I like the layout on the label though. Just a lil creeped out at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom