What do you all do for your birds when you travel?

If I go away for a weekend or something I would put in an extra feeder and watered to make sure they don’t run out, and they do fine. But if I go away for a week, my aunt loves watching the chickens. It’s very helpful when we go on vacation.:D

When we were younger my mom said we either get animals or go on vacations--we chose animals. As I grew up and had my own child, we took a couple small vacations. We did lots of day stuff. As he got older I got more animals. Now he is married and I have a house and yard full. No vacations for me. It's way to much for someone else to handle. There are several dogs, several cats, several fish, several rabbits, several chickens and a few ducks. They take up all that free time, if not I would be bored out of my mind.

We have a young guy staying with us that's getting on his feet,and hopefully doing ok while we are gone taking care of caged animals scattters around, but he enjoys feeding free range and caged critters off back porch when we are home even.

Back
Top Bottom