What do you collect....

A previous post has reminded me that I also have a lot of fossils.
And, call me weird but I have a bunch of animal skulls; goats, squirrels, deer, etc. And snakeskins!

Quote:
Omg I have so many pressed pennies it's crazy. I have to get one of every kind they have when I go anywhere. I put them in my scrapbooks with pics of the places they are from. It's funny to have people staring at you when you are gettin 'em though. I am 20 years old and I have been collecting them for ages. My dad says that with all of them I have in my books I could have already paid my way through college.

Whenever we go somewhere, I always have 2 quarters and a shinny penny. To funny.
big_smile.png

Me Too!!! Cheapest Souvenir you can get! I haven't put them in a scrapbook but they are in one of those penny albums. I look it up online before we go on vacation to see if the place has a machine.

Last edited:
Quote:
My grandmother collected salt and pepper shakers. Everytime one of the 9 kids and gazillions of grandkids went on vacation, she would get another one. When she passed, I was given the one that I had sent to her from Tombstone, AZ when I went away to college.

Last edited:
Quote:
Not weird at all! Skulls are beautiful. I also have a single snakeskin in my collection...from my own snake's last shed. He does a good job getting rid of them nice and intact.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom