What do you get on yor Subway

Quote:
lau.gif
we used to call the Buffalo Chicken "Voodoo Chicken" because it looked so weird (I don't eat meat that is Hunter Orange colored
gig.gif
)

meri

Okay, I had to go shopping tonight and all I could think about was a subway sub and had made up my mind to get one, of course by the time the kids picked out their costumes subway was closed!!
Gotta love that Subway is inside Walmart though, its very convenient but they need to stay open as late as Walmart does.

Quote:
A few years back Subway Corporate (in their not so infinite wisdom) decided to set hours that all Subways have to follow - yeah, they like to Micro-manage.

Subway owners can file for an exemption if they have good reason - but not many do.

(eta - one reason I was happier being a subway peon rather than manager - I hated dealing with Corporate every week - bunch of morons, IMO).

meri

Last edited:
Usually the 9-grain wheat bread with the Subway Melt (ham, turkey, bacon). Then I get extra mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, and salt.
droolin.gif
Sometimes I get pickles, sometimes I get spicy mustard, sometimes I get a meatball with provolone...just depends on what mood I'm in. My son gets either a turkey or ham on white bread, with absolutlely nothing on it but lettuce
roll.png
don't you love kids?

when i get subway which isnt often i get that cheese bread and the cold cut meat and lettuce then mayo then tomatoes then jalapenos a few black olives banana peppers salt pepper oil and vinegar and another squirt of mayo and that completes me lol

I can say...I DID go sit inside of the Subway at Wal-Mart. I did not throw up! It's a step in the direction of being able to eat a sandwich right?? I almost got a cookie, but didn't want to push it.

What would one recommend for a person who absolutely hates Subway, but is willing to give a single sandwich a shot?

Back
Top Bottom