What do you get on yor Subway

Sweet onion teriyaki on asiago bread.
I like the bread soaked in oil and vinegar then with mayo, bacon, lots of olives, white cheese.
Maybe tomatoes if they are red not pink and lettuce if it looks crisp.

Of course I have not been to a subway in about 8 months.

Quote:
I miss the asiago bread. They don't have it over here anymore (CA still has it and some other western states). I used to love to make the bread... and make one special for me
wink.png
I'd add extra cheese to it.

meri

Ooh tonight I made a oven roasted chicken breast sandwich with pepperoni (toasted) and american chees with spinach (no stems!) and extra ranch.
smile.png
Last night I made a chicken bacon ranch with pepperoni, provolone cheese, shredded cheddar cheese and ranch..... Too die for!

Quote:
try doing a meatball, with pepperoni and bacon - chop your onions and green peppers, double provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, then toast it all.
mmmmmmm

(I love the pepperoni toasted - how it turns crispy and curls up
big_smile.png
mmm )

eta - I always used to cut up my meatballs, also, so they didn't squirt out the bottom of the sub bun.

lau.gif
ok, one last edit - layer it like this.... (so it toasts properly)

provolone meatballs provolone pepperoni parmesan bacon onions green peppers

Last edited:
Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
try doing a meatball, with pepperoni and bacon - chop your onions and green peppers, double provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, then toast it all.
mmmmmmm

big_smile.png
mmm )

eta - I always used to cut up my meatballs, also, so they didn't squirt out the bottom of the sub bun.

mhmmm that does sound good, but no onions or green peppers! veggies aren't my thing! I think subway needs to start adding fruit to their subs!! like a ham and pineapple sub!!​

Quote:
mmmmmmm

big_smile.png
mmm )

mhmmm that does sound good, but no onions or green peppers! veggies aren't my thing! I think subway needs to start adding fruit to their subs!! like a ham and pineapple sub!!

lau.gif
I used to sneak in stuff I wanted extra on my subs. I once brought in some herb mixes, spices, pineapple (for the pizzas) hmmm... can't recall all the stuff I used to bring into subway to pu ton the subs.

Back
Top Bottom