What do you guys think of Randall Burkey Hatchery?

luvanimals3

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
well I ordered some because Ideal was all out. I guess I will see what happens! Now I am just straight up anxious.

MSHEN

Songster
10 Years
Feb 13, 2009
Monticello,MS
I have ordered from them this year too. My shipment was supposed to come week of 3/9, but they said it might be April due to the fact that I ordered several rare breeds. I asked them if I took a couple off the order, if it would speed thing up, they said that it would put me back to the end of the list and would be treated as a new order. I think maybe I should have just invested in a incubator and ordered hatching eggs from reputable breeders to start my stock. Oh well, we shall see!!

Buck Creek Chickens

Have Incubator, Will Hatch
12 Years
Nov 26, 2008
Neenah, WI
Roo's = dinner
lau.gif

luvanimals3

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Quote:
I ordered some D'uccles and Silkies this saturday. I am going to call tomorrow and see when I "should" expect them. I wander how they are about cancelling an order? I was going to order from cackle and was so excited just to find out they dont take American Express which is the only card I use on the internet. This is my first order of chicks so yeah I am already anxious, and hope I dont have to deal with any crap!
he.gif

Top Bottom