What do you guys think of Randall Burkey Hatchery?

well I ordered some because Ideal was all out. I guess I will see what happens! Now I am just straight up anxious.

I have ordered from them this year too. My shipment was supposed to come week of 3/9, but they said it might be April due to the fact that I ordered several rare breeds. I asked them if I took a couple off the order, if it would speed thing up, they said that it would put me back to the end of the list and would be treated as a new order. I think maybe I should have just invested in a incubator and ordered hatching eggs from reputable breeders to start my stock. Oh well, we shall see!!

Roo's = dinner
lau.gif

Quote:
I ordered some D'uccles and Silkies this saturday. I am going to call tomorrow and see when I "should" expect them. I wander how they are about cancelling an order? I was going to order from cackle and was so excited just to find out they dont take American Express which is the only card I use on the internet. This is my first order of chicks so yeah I am already anxious, and hope I dont have to deal with any crap!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom