What do you hate about where you live

Quote:
OH I forgot the starbucks - dang I wish they would pop up a store at the end of my driveway!
gig.gif

Yeah that mushy half melted stuff stinks! And then it re-freezes overnight and FOOLS you into walking on it in the morning........... I'm gonna strap a pillow to by back-side!

Central Valley, CA

It gets way too hot in the summer 100+

There are way too many people here now; population had doubled and tripled in towns since I was a kid (I'm 39 now).

Too much crime and drugs... this area is the Meth capital of the world. Though I live in the country and not in a high crime area, the "tweakers" (meth users) still like to drive out on our property at 3am and get stuck in the mud.

i just dont like the dogs running lose. cant let ur chickens out to range unless ya do it right befor they go to roost and watch them.another thing is the careless parents of some kids.

Oh let me see...

All the people moving out in my direction

Illiterate people living in my area with their trashy yards
somad.gif

The old man and his son that lives near me that is buying up every piece of property to put an old run down trailer on it so he can rent to more trashy illiterate people :thun

I hate that everywhere you look they are building a strip mall, a bank and a dollar store
barnie.gif

I hate all the people. The older I get, the more of a hermit I become. We live in a relatively small town, but the traffic is Horrible. And I hate the lack of seasons... at least the seasons I like. We have hot 100+ summers but not really distinct fall, winter or spring. We are just a little too low in elevation for it. I hate the crime and I hate that we have a large population here that WONT speak english. And the price of living is totally ridiculous. It is very hard to make a living out here.

Lately the snow, just too much of it!! it's been pretty cold, too.
sad.png
Tourist can be annoying, especially when they can't drive and on weekends the roads are clogged with people headed to go skiing. More snow means more tourists.
hmm.png

At least the dog likes the snow.
100_3219.jpg

100_3218.jpg

Ps...She's a Shiba Inu and that fence is 3 1/2 feet high and the posts are 4 feet...a lot of snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
speckledhen wrote:
Florida tags on cars. That there are no more Southerners here. And metro Atlanta (ick, gag, blech!) stretches to Tn!

You gotta problem with Florida tags?????
Cynthia, I know, in Florida its a joke that Northerners retire to Florida and Floridians retire to Tennessee and Georgia!

Yep, I do! On cars of people who live half year residence here and refuse to pay their fair share, but want to change everything to be like the paved Yankee havens they came from-no offence to you Northerners, of course. Some of my fav people live WAY up there. And you know who you are. Funny thing is, I can spot the men a mile away. They all wear madras shorts and sandals with crew socks. EEEEWWWW!​

I hate the taxes and the mayor and all the people who should not have a drivers license
barnie.gif
I hate back to back snow storms that are a foot deep
th.gif
I hate the way my chickens look at me like i ordered all this snow. I hate below 20 degrees. Oh sorry....i am going off topic.......but i feel much better thank you
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom