What do you hope to get in this year's hatch?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Hen Zero, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Hen Zero

Hen Zero Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2008
    What do you hope to get in this year's hatch? I hope we get some light brahmas. We have a Dominique roo, so I atleast want a Lt. Brahma/Dominique. I am hoping to get one Lt. Brahma/Dominique hen or roo. If things go well.... I want to get 1 roo, and 2 hens.

-Hen Zero

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I have the following eggs coming to me in the next few weeks: All bantams~
    RIR, white cochin, mille fleur d'uccles, various wyandottes, and some assorted d'uccles
    I hope to get some of each of them to hatch [​IMG]
    I have some ameraucana bantams on day 21 now, and hope to get both of my remaining eggs to hatch.

3. Hen Zero

Hen Zero Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2008
    Only 12 more days untill my chicks hatch!

4. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Other than the marans in the bator. This is what I have coming from a few sources. I have all standards-blue andulusians, white americauna, blue and black americaunas, cochins, buff orpingtons, welsummers, and more cuckoo marans. The white and cochins are replacements from last week's bad hatch.

5. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

More property so I can keep everyone I hatch [​IMG]

6. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    The only hatch I have planned is Naked Neck bantams. With my luck, someone will run off and hatch a bunch too. And Im sure they will all be roosters. [​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Well i am looking forward to some gold laced cochin bantam and polish, some frizzles and silkies. Both of the eggs i was looking forward to the most didnt develop, those were the black polish white the white "hair" on top. after that some ameraucana or EE's and then some pilgrim, sebastopols or quails.who knows

8. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    muscovies, millie fleurs and pekins... oh and ameracauna

9. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Well, lets see...I have two little black banty cochin pullets...I want to put with my white silkie roo when the pullets mature....so, I am hopeing for a few splash frizzles!
    Will probably get all black tho, my luck.
    I was wanting a few ducks..but I have to waite again untill next year, or the year after, we need to redig the pond. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  10. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I got already 9 seramas and 1 BTW japanese which i think is a pullet which is what i wanted, I got 1 bantam buff orpington which I also think is a pullet which I wanted. Out of 4 bantam leghorn eggs i got 2 boys, 1 girl, and a buff orp/mille fleur mix [​IMG] which is a pullet so I will keep her.

I have some blue bantam cochin eggs and some blue orpington bantam eggs in the batoer and I would hope to get 2 pullets and 1 roo from each (yeah right)

I also have ordered and hope to hatch bantam salmon faverolles, blue silkies, buff silkies, and am really hoping for 1 sizzle.

Then I am hoping the bantam barred rocks hatch, a trio would be nice.

And I really really hope I get some bantam RIRs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by